Tuesday, January 2, 2024

OCTOBER-NOVEMBER-DECEMBER RECAP

I didn't realize I haven't updated since September.  That is perhaps due to the fact that I only finished one goal, though I did make progress on several goals.

Finished:

#3 Complete a Bible study book: I finished a Kay Arthur Bible study book on Isaiah. I didn't care for it that much, but I followed it loosely. I realized I really don't like using Bible study books so I'm counting this one and don't ever plan to do another one.

I guess that's it for completed goals.

In progress:

#6 Read through the whole Bible: I finished Isaiah and maybe another book or two

#11 Knit a sweater for myself: I had to put it on hold for a while because I was knitting a hat and scarf for Lindsey for Christmas, but I recently picked it back up. The body is done except for the ribbing at the bottom and I'm almost halfway done with that. So then I have both sleeves and the neckline to do.

#32 Complete a reading challenge every year of this list: Since I started this list mid-year it was too late to try to get in on most yearlong reading challenges, so for 2023 I made my own Bingo card and I got a "bingo" so that is done for 2023. For 2024 I'm doing Booklist Queen's 52 Book Reading Challenge.

#71 Buy 5 new games: I bought Abandon All Artichokes and Tapple for the family for Christmas.

#79 Identify flags of largest countries: I'm still working on memorizing 25 major countries, almost got them down

Now that life has slowed down after Christmas I hope to focus on getting more of my goals complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MARCH UPDATE

 Finished since my last update: #5  Memorize the hymn My Father’s World #29  Watch a movie of a book I already read (i.e. Still Alice) #79 I...