Sunday, April 3, 2022

MARCH UPDATE

 Progress:

#23 Read 3 books of 500+ pages.  I have two 500+ books to finish this goal.

Finished:

#9 Declutter 100 items in one week. This was hard since I did a huge declutter just over a year ago. But I managed to find enough things to get rid off (throw away or Goodwill)

#28 Join a book club or literary society. Met with my sisters on 3/7 for a zoom book club; met with Naomi Benz for a two-person book club. Plan to do both more often - with my sisters once a month and with Naomi whenever we figure out a book and a time to meet.


I am almost halfway done with my list - 50 done, 51 to go. I have until the end of June 2023. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MID-YEAR RECAP

I keep forgetting to update this blog and I'm nor positive about exactly what progress I've made and what I've finished since my...