Friday, June 30, 2023

FINAL UPDATE!

 1001 Things in 101 Days List #3 is in the books. I completed 63 goals. I have my next list ready, starts tomorrow July 1. I will post that later.

Here's what I finished in June:

#22 - Ask 5 people their favorite book and read them. So....technically I only completely read 4. But I tried so many other books recommended, and didn't like any of them. But I'm calling this goal done anyway, since I did at least try all the recommended books except a few I couldn't get from the library.

#50 - Go to 3 libraries you've never been to. Allison and I visited the New London library on our way home from visiting friends on June 21.

#78 - Save $50 in change - I took it to the credit union on June 20 and there was a little over $100!

#88 - Spend a day going to garage sales. I decided to count the day I went to multiple sales with my sisters on April 25. It wasn't all day but I'm going to say close enough!

#94 - Leave a book and take a book at a neighborhood "library" - Ginny and I went to 2 by Riverside Park. I left a few books but there was nothing even remotely like something I wanted. So two days later Allison and I visited a few, left 2 more books, and picked up a picture book and a book about drawing people (cartoonish) I was hoping to find an adult book but maybe another time. It was fun doing this so I'd like to go to some more.

I will post the completed list separately. I'm excited for my next list. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MID-YEAR RECAP

I keep forgetting to update this blog and I'm nor positive about exactly what progress I've made and what I've finished since my...