Sunday, June 4, 2023

JANUARY - MAY RECAP!

I haven't done much on my list in the year 2023 (wah wah) so I haven't been updating the blog. I have just over 3 weeks to finish this list. It won't happen. But I hope to at least finish a few more things. I already started my next list but need a few more ideas. I hope to start that one on July 1. This one ends on June 29.

FINISHED:

#53 Go on a walk on the trail in Hortonville...Jay, Allison, and I went Friday, May 26.

WORKING ON / HOPE TO FINISH

#22 Ask 5 people their favorite book and read them.....I've read 4 and am currently reading the 5th. I got more than 5 favorite book recommendations but I started and dnf'd several.

#50 Go to 3 libraries you've never been to. I need one more. I went to the Lake Geneva and Madison libraries.

#78 Save $50 in change. This may be accomplished already, I need to count it.

THINGS I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED  BUT HOPE TO DO YET

# 56 Eat a whole meal with chopsticks.

#68 Watch Pride and Prejudice.

#77 Take a day out for myself.

#88 Spend a day going to garage sales.

#94 Leave a book and take a book at a neighborhood "library".

There are a few more I would like to try to accomplish but I doubt they will happen.

I have about 30 unfinished goals from this list that I am carrying over to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MID-YEAR RECAP

I keep forgetting to update this blog and I'm nor positive about exactly what progress I've made and what I've finished since my...